This section summarises how we obtain, store and use information about you.
Personal information is collected by Lifestyle Locations for and on behalf of Lifestyle Locations only.
We collect personally identifiable information about you (your "Data"):
- when you provide it to us (e.g. by contacting us, making an enquiry or signing up to newsletters),
- when you register your property with us
- when you purchase any of our products or services
The elements of your Data that we collect may include:
- Your name
- Your mobile phone number / land line number
- Your email address
- Your home address
- Your location address
- Description of your property
- Photographs of your property
- IP address
- Job title
- Company name
- Company address, phone and fax number
Use and disclosure of personal information
The information collated is to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. The key uses of the information gathered is for:
- Internal record keeping
- Improving our services
- Sending you emails about information which we think you may find interesting (using the email address which you have provided)
- Contacting you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Gathering information from cookies, information about your computer or device (e.g. device and browser type)
- Gathering information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time when you view them and what you clicked on, the geographical location from which you accessed our website (based on your IP address)
- Identifying the services that you are interested in / use
We use your information for administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you), to:
- improve our business and website
- fulfil our contractual obligations
- advertise our goods and services
- analyse your use of our website, and in connection with our legal rights and obligations
- conduct market research surveys
- run competitions
- provide you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information)
We retain your information for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes), any other legal basis we have for your information (e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business) and certain additional factors.
Disclosure of your personal details to third parties is only to the extent necessary to run our business, to our service providers, to fulfil any contracts we enter into with you, where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
We would not sell your information to any third parties (other than in the course of a business sale or purchase or similar event).
To ensure that unauthorised access or disclosure is prevented, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we gather online.
Transfer of data
We will only transfer your information outside the European Economic Area if we are required to do so by law.
Automated decision making and profiling
We may use automated decision making and/or profiling using the Google AdSense, Facebook and Linked In networks.
User access and control of data
Your rights in relation to your information are:
- to access your information and to receive information about its use
- to have your information corrected and/or completed
- to have your information deleted
- to restrict the use of your information
- to receive your information in a portable format
- to object to the use of your information
- to withdraw your consent to the use of your information
- not to have significant decisions made about you based solely on automated processing of your information, including profiling
- to complain to a supervisory authority
If you wish to amend any of the Data which we hold about you, or update your marketing preferences, please contact us on 0113 880 0298 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held please contact us via email to email@example.com. We may charge the statutory allowable fee for provision of this information.
Should you believe that Lifestyle Locations Limited holds any incorrect information on you please use the contact details above to advise us. Any incorrect information held will be rectified.
Sensitive personal information
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect sensitive personal information from individuals, and you must not submit sensitive personal information to us.
If, however, you inadvertently or intentionally transmit sensitive personal information to us, you will be considered to have explicitly consented to us processing that sensitive personal information under Article 9(2)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation. We will use and process your sensitive personal information for the purposes of deleting it.
Children under 14
We care about the safety and privacy of children online, we comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). COPPA and its accompanying regulations protect the privacy of children using the internet. We do not knowingly contact or collect information from persons under the age of 18. The website is not intended to solicit information of any kind from persons under the age of 18.
Changes to this Policy
We will provide you with the information about the change in question and the purpose and any other relevant information before we use your information for that new purpose.
Wherever required, we will obtain your prior consent before using your information for a purpose that is different from the purposes for which we originally collected it.